The Naomi collection by Jennifer Taylor Home aims to add some functional storage space to the entry way, living area or bedroom. The unique storage bench design features a lifting cover which reveals an ample amount of storage space and organizational options. The fabric selected for the collection features a cotton blend and engineered for long life. Our wood frames are made from kiln dried Birchwood which provides exceptional support and stability. This unique hand tufted kantha design makes this piece simple yet elegant. The Naomi is an ideal choice for the entryway, hallway or living areas. This bench brings class and lounging comfort to any room in the home, whether it’s used as a footrest or additional seating for guests. We offer a unique versatility in design and make use of a variety of trend inspired color palettes and textures. Our products bring new life to the classic American home.
- Crafted from Birchwood, a deciduous hardwood that isn’t easily mottled or discolored overtime. It makes it ideal for furniture making as it is durable and doesn’t warp easily.
- All exposed hardware has a Zinc finish
- Woven Polyester wrapped premium flame retardant foam for a medium firm feel
- Masterfully designed by experienced furniture craftsmen and women
- Pattern: Patchwork
- Shape: Rectangle
- Main Fabric: Bombay
- Color: Navy & Beige
- Weight capacity: 400lbs
- Some assembly required
- Dry clean or spot clean only
- Dimensions: 37"Lx20"Wx18"H
- Leg Dimensions: 2.5”Dx2.5”Wx4”H
- Weight: 24LBS
*Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, colors may appear different on different monitors. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product. If it is important that the sample be exact, we highly recommended that you order a swatch sample first, before placing the order.