Why settle for boring? The Jan Collection by Jennifer Taylor Home is a perfect mix of contemporary and traditional flair. Crafted beautifully with solid kiln dried birch wood, upholstered with high-quality fabrics and accented with hand tufting and decorative cords, this chic ottoman brings class and lounging comfort to any room in the home, whether it’s used as a footrest or additional seating for guests. We offer a unique versatility in design and make use of a variety of trend inspired color palettes and textures to bring new life to any home.
|Main Fabric||Poly Silk Jacquard|
|Weight capacity (lbs)||200|
|Product Weight (lbs)||9|
|Dry clean or spot clean only||Yes|
- Bench-made home furnishing products carefully hand built by experienced craftsmen and women
- A sturdy frame of kiln-dried solid hardwood and 11-layer plywood for strength and support that will last
- Woven polyester wrapped premium flame retardant foam for a medium firm feel
- Upholstered in high-quality woven fabric atop premium high-density flame-retardant foam for a luxurious medium firm feel
- High quality material selection provide durability with a lush look, wide variety of colors are cozy and inviting.