The Shea collection by Jennifer Taylor Home is the perfect addition to any bedroom looking to add a bit of a modern flair. The fabric selected for the collection features a polyester blend and engineered for long life. The wood frames are made from kiln dried Birchwood which provides exceptional support and stability. This scalloped headboard is accented with three rows of hand applied nail head accents running along the silhouette. The Shea is an ideal choice for the guestroom or your master suite. This headboard brings class and land style to any bedroom in the home. We offer a unique versatility in design and make use of a variety of trend inspired color palettes and textures. Our products bring new life to the classic American home.
- Crafted from Birchwood, a deciduous hardwood that doesn't molt or discolor over time, which makes it ideal for furniture making.
- All exposed hardware has a Zinc finish
- Woven Polyester wrapped premium flame retardant foam for a medium firm feel
- Masterfully designed by experienced furniture craftsmen and women
- Height adjustable legs to allow the perfect height for your preference
- Size Availability: King & Queen
- Pattern: Solid
- Main Fabric: Woven, Velvet
- Color: Antique White, Dark Charcoal Grey, Taupe
- Some assembly required
- Dry clean or spot clean only
- Dimensions: 80.5"Lx3"Wx51-57"H
- Weight: 39LBs
*Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, colors may appear different on different monitors. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product. If it is important that the sample be exact, we highly recommended that you order a swatch sample first, before placing the order.