Seamlessly blend cozy vibes with modern sophistication with the Alberta Ottoman Collection by Jennifer Taylor Home. Indulge in the sumptuous softness of genuine Mongolian sheepskin fur, adding a touch of natural warmth to your living space. The ottoman features thin tapered metal legs in a sleek black finish, providing a contemporary contrast to the rich texture of the fur. This versatile piece serves as both a stylish accent and a cozy footrest, elevating the comfort and aesthetics of any room. With its authentic materials and chic design, this collection promises to be a captivating addition that effortlessly fuses comfort with contemporary allure.
|Weight capacity (lbs)
|19" W X 19" D X 19" H
|16"W X 16"D X 18.5"H
|Product Weight (lbs)
|Dry clean or spot clean only
- Luxurious Mongolian Sheepskin offers a rich, rustic texture
- Modern and elegant thin tapered legs provide a contemporary contrast
- Serve as a stylish accent table or footrest, a practical addition to any space
- Sturdy frame of kiln dried wood for durability and made to last
- Versatile ottoman can be used as a stool for a vanity or extra seating in a living room arrangement
- Due to the nature of sheepskin, no two pieces may be exactly alike and is considered a part of the charm and character of each benchmade piece
We ship to the USA, excluding Hawaii and Alaska.
Items that are small parcels typically ship within 2 business days, whereas larger LTL (Less Than Truckload) freight items are dispatched within 5 business days. Following the shipment of your item, you will receive an email with the tracking details. For the delivery of large LTL items, the carrier will contact you by phone to arrange a delivery appointment once your item is prepared for delivery.
Our return policy requires that you notify us within 30 days of delivery of your intent to return. The item(s) need to be returned new and unused, in the original packaging. As long as they are new and unused, the refund will be the total amount less the cost of return shipping and 10% restocking fee.