The Paris Bar Stool Collection by Jennifer Taylor Home breathes an air of sophistication to your home dining set: featuring ornate carved wood accents and a fully upholstered seat trimmed with antique brass nailheads, these stools provide the perfect pairing to your classically designed kitchen, bar room, or breakfast nook. Conveniently available in bar and counter seat heights, the full wood frame of the Paris embodies that authentic vintage chic for your sophisticated farmhouse country home.
|Weight capacity (lbs)
|Product Weight (lbs)
|21 (per stool)
|Kiln-dried rubberwood frame cut and crafted for a natural style with excellent support and stability
|Dry Clean or Spot Clean Only
|Spot clean only (soft brush recommended)
- Mid-height backrest support and upholstered seat provide a luxurious, medium-firm sitting experience
- Low, barrel back silhouette with recessed arms allow stools to be pushed against a table
- Solid hardwood frame and legs cut and crafted with a textured wood grain for a beautiful, natural style
- Footrest is a convenient place to place feet and brass-plated for protection
- Available in both counter table and bar table seat heights
- Available in linen and faux leather upholstery
We ship to the USA, excluding Hawaii and Alaska.
Items that are small parcels typically ship within 2 business days, whereas larger LTL (Less Than Truckload) freight items are dispatched within 5 business days. Following the shipment of your item, you will receive an email with the tracking details. For the delivery of large LTL items, the carrier will contact you by phone to arrange a delivery appointment once your item is prepared for delivery.
Our return policy requires that you notify us within 30 days of delivery of your intent to return. The item(s) need to be returned new and unused, in the original packaging. As long as they are new and unused, the refund will be the total amount less the cost of return shipping and 10% restocking fee.